We’re so excited to head to Las Vegas next week for CES! To celebrate, we’re giving fifteen people a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift card. Not heading to CES this year? No problem! Simply retweet one of our contest tweets with the required hashtag between January 9th – 12th for your chance to win. Sweepstake tweets will include “#RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, and #McAfeeAtCES”. Terms and conditions below.
How to Win:
Retweet one of our contest tweets on @McAfee_Home that include ““#RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, and #McAfeeAtCES” for a chance at a $200 Amazon Gift card. Fifteen  total winners will be selected and announced on January 16th. Winners will be posted on Twitter and notified by direct message. For full Sweepstakes details, please see the Terms and Conditions below:
McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. McAfee’s #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes will be conducted from January 9th through January 12th. All entries for each day of the McAfee #RT2Winat CES Sweepstakes must be received during the time allotted for the #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes. Pacific Daylight Time shall control the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes. The McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes duration is as follows.
#RT2Win CES Sweepstakes:
- Tuesday, January 9th – Friday, January 12th
- Sweepstake duration: Starts January 9th at 1pm PST & Ends January 12th at 12am PST
- Fifteen  winners will be announced: Tuesday, January 16th
For the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes, participants must complete the following steps during the time allotted for the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes:
- Find the sweepstakes tweet of the day posted on @McAfee_Home which will include the hashtags “#RT2Win, #Sweepstakes, and #McAfeeAtCES”.
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet of the day and make sure it includes the hashtags
Fifteen  winners will be chosen for the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes tweet from the viable pool of entries that retweeted and included #McAfeeCESSweepstakes. McAfee and the McAfee social team will select winners at random from among the viable entries. The winners will be announced and privately messaged on January 16th on the @McAfee_Home Twitter handle. No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter. Only one entry per user is allowed, per Sweepstakes. SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER, INC.
McAfee’s #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older on the dates of the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes begins and live in a jurisdiction where this prize and McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes are not prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible.
Winners will be selected from the eligible entries received during the days of the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes periods. Sponsor will select the names of fifteen  potential winners of the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Submissions at the address listed below. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the coordinators, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Each winner will be notified via direct message (“DM”) on Twitter.com by January 16th. Prize winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be returned within ten (10) days of written notification, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, if potential winner cannot be reached within twenty four (24) hours from the first DM notification attempt, or if potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue based on the winner selection process described above.
The prize for the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes is a $200 Amazon e-gift card (approximate retail value “ARV” of the prize is $200 USD; the total ARV of all gift cards is $3,000 USD). Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prize winners’ sole responsibility.
Entrants agree that by entering they agree to be bound by these rules. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes entries. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes, any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes -related activity, or participation in the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
If participating in this Sweepstakes via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Wireless carrier rates vary, so you should contact your wireless carrier for information on your specific data plan.
Limitations of Liability; Releases:
By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the sponsor or the released parties be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected to your participation in the sweepstakes or use or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize, even if a released party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the aggregate liability of the released parties (jointly) arising out of or relating to your participation in the sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize exceed $10. The limitations set forth in this section will not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or property damage caused by products rented from the sponsor, or for the released parties’ gross negligence, intentional misconduct, or for fraud.
- Use of Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
If winner cannot be notified, does not respond to notification, does not meet eligibility requirements, or otherwise does not comply with these prize McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes rules, then the winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entry forms for each McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the McAfee #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Governing Law & Disputes:
Each entrant agrees that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and these rules will be construed in accordance with the laws, jurisdiction, and venue of New York.
Personal information obtained in connection with this prize McAfee Day #RT2Win CES Sweepstakes will be handled in accordance policy set forth at http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/privacy.html
- Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope for arrival after January 16th 2017 and before January 16th 2018 to the address listed below, Attn: #RT2Win at CES Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit this or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to the address listed in below, Attn: Sarah Grayson. VT residents may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice: McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks of McAfee, LLC. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 by McAfee, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Sponsor: McAfee, LLC, Corporate Headquarters 2821 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
The post McAfee’s #RT2WIN CES Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions appeared first on McAfee Blogs.